Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I also have a Ravelry Addiction


In my quest to finally learn to knit, I joined a website called Ravelry to help inspire me ( and give me tips!)

Well, instead of inspiring me to knit, it keeps tempting me with crochet.(which I have been doing, although not really well, for many years) So now I've seen more crochet things than I could ever HOPE to finish. But it is fun!

I'm currently doing a "Circles In Squares" Afghan. It is in "Jumptown colors" and I hope one of the girls will claim it. IF I finish it - that is. I'm still uncertain on the "sew it all together" line - I mean, that's quite a leap.

If you join Ravelry - look me up!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I'm more of a crochet person myself but haven't done much in years. I've got a whole blog post about that waiting for me to write it.

What's your username at Ravelry? I just joined but haven't really got into it all that much as yet due to stuff going on.

LogoGirl said...

You know - i had to go look! ha!

logo65