Monday, June 23, 2008

Misc Monday ramblings

You know, when the kids changed schools and friends, it didn't dawn on me right away that i would miss their mom's too. I liked the Mom's from school 1, and school 2. I remember K1's first birthday party at school 3 and not only was she feeling a bit out of sorts, i didn't know the moms at all! Lonely!!!

So, many of the Mom's from school 2 hang out poolside at the rec center - at least I've run into them twice so far. Its been so nice.



On the "try something new for the weekend" we tried the Beer margaritas.

Oh yes, they were tasty. Oh yes, they were STRONG, deceptively strong. I think i may have to 1/2 the tequila next time. Yowsa.

On an interesting note - no tequila headache the next morning. Not even a twinge. hmmm..

4 comments:

Spork In the Eye said...

sure... but its no porkotini. :)

Kari said...

With all due respect to Spork, I think the beerarita looks tastier than the porkotini!

I've been experimenting with making my own Bailey's-type beverage. We've had rum cream and bourbon cream so far and they were both pure evil.

Spork In the Eye said...

...and truly I do deserve more respect... The porkotini was not nearly as good as bacon liqueur straight up. Oink!

LogoGirl said...

Maybe its a gender thing, but the bacon liqueur doesn't sound all that tempting.