Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dang - another busy weekend



This soccer stuff really is a time eater.

On Saturday, K2 had her first game. It was at THE EXACT SAME TIME as K1's game. It was also ACROSS TOWN. As I am about to leave, P remembers it is the Balloon Fest weekend, and I should probably adjust my route to avoid the traffic. (the park was pretty close to the Balloon Fest parking lot).

So, we got there just fine, and were amazed to see all the balloons! It was such a pretty view!




I actually thought one was going to land on the field. That was some close up Balloon Viewing.




Anyhow, K2 played her first game (And her second game the next day). She did ok, but she had fun, and that was the main thing. P (who was at K1's game) and I were texting scores back and forth and I sent him balloon photos. Gadget-fun, lol.

No comments: