Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A quick trip to the Palace of Wax




We went to the Palace of Wax/Ripley's Believe it or Not last week. We had a really good time although the wax figures didn't strike me as all that amazing. The best part of the wax museum was the scary part - and K1 didn't care for that one bit. No haunted houses for her this year.



Our favorite part was probably the Mirror Maze. Maybe because we didn't expect too much. I like this picture because both girls are in front of me, but P is actually around the corner out of view. K2n has a hold of his wrist. It got confusing!



We had to wear gloves to keep from smudging the mirrors, and smudging really does ruin the effect. I think K2 left a cheek mark when she was 100% sure she was going the right way and face planted into the mirror. I probably shouldn't have laughed.

No comments: